LED Plug-in & LED 2D
The new LED Plug-In and LED 2D replacement lamps from GE enable you to replace inefficient CFL lighting without the need for tools or a costly upgrade. GE's LED retrofit lamps provide up to 4x the life of an average CFL and use less than half the energy, delivering a more targeted light that requires less lumens and reduces waste. The result is a dramatic reduction in operating cost, coupled with equally impressive improvements in the quality of light.
The current range includes LED replacement lamps for following CFL Plug In lamps:
- 26/32W CFL 4Pin Plug In with G24-q3 or GX24q-3 base
- 16W 2D 2Pin with GR8 base
- 28W 2D 4Pin with GR10q base
- 18W CFL 4Pin Plug-In with G24q-2 or GX24q-2 base
- 13/18/26W CFL 2Pin Plug In with G24d-1, 2, 3 base types
The relevant LED lamps are compatible with main Electronic ballast types, however visit website for list of ballasts tested and approved for compatibility: www.gelighting.com/LEDPlugIn-compatibility.
- Easy installation
- Low cost operation
- Colour rendering
- Colour temperature
- Long life
- Environmentally conscious
- LED Plug-In 4 Pin range available in both horizontal and vertical configuration.
- LED 2D has classic shape and robust middle part to ensure easy handling during installation.
- LED Plug-In 2Pin range is designed with a universal base (G24d) to replace G24d-1, G24d-2, G24d-3 CFL Plug-In base types at once
- Easily plugs into existing relevant CFL Plug-In sockets without the need for tools or costly upgrades.
Low Cost Operation
- LED lamps save up to 62% of energy versus CFL Plug-In and CFL 2D lamps.
- Available with a CRI of 80.
- Available in 4 versions: 2700, 3000, 4000 and 6500K.
- Up to 50,000 hours rated life (L70) in case of LED Plug-In and 40,000 hours rated life (L70) in case of LED 2D.
- These lamps are energy efficient, contain no lead or mercury, and are compliant with material restriction requirements of RoHS.